There are a lot of factors that go into determining your window cleaning price. That being said with the use of the google street-view and a few questions we can sometimes give a close to accurate price over the phone. A firm price agreed upon with the homeowner will be in place before any work starts.
Variables that will change your estimate include:
- Cleanliness of the windows?
- Size and style of the windows?
- Amount of window panes? (French panes/Cut ups)?
- How high up are the exterior windows?
- Is there ladder work inside?
- Is there a sunroom or storm windows?
- Are there screens to remove?
- The overall landscape? (tricky ladder positions)?
Remember, these are approximate prices only based on average homes of that size.
For homes larger than 5000 sq. ft. and commercial properties, please call for an exact on site estimate.
*Our service includes cleaning the glass and wiping down the sills, frames, screens and tracks.
Contact Us for a Quote Today!
We'll be able to give you an approximate estimate over the phone in most cases. Contact us today to get started.